This is the perfect tool for edging, inlay, bent laminations and more.
- Solid aluminum for durability.
- Low-profile miter track clamp locks in at any point along the miter track.
- Also works great on the bandsaw as a single-point fence for cutting curves
- Adjusts from 1-3/8" to 5-3/4" away from your miter track
- Measures 5" W x 7-3/4" L.
- The jig is stationary, while the fence is moved for each cut.
For Craftsman and other undersized miter slots, it may be necessary to sand down the side of the miter bar on the Thin Rip Jig for proper fit.
SAFETY NOTE: Ripping thin strips requires the use of a zero-clearance insert (sold separately) to prevent stock from binding between the lade and factory insert. Guard and splitter were removed here for illustration purposes only.