The Ligno-Scanner SDM is a non-invasive moisture meter for wood, bamboo, concrete. This meter gives you true wood moisture readings in percent using built-in corrections for different species. For ease-of-operation a HOLD function is built-in.
With a pinless meter you can quickly scan a large number of boards. Pinless meters are essential when checking finished products such as cabinet doors, table tops and ready-to-sell furniture, where pins would leave visible marks. Ideal for building inspectors to assess moisture conditions and water damage in buildings, especially since it can also be used for non-wood building materials such as drywall, concrete, tile, etc.
- Measuring Depth: Dual Measuring Depth: 1/4" (7mm) and 3/4" (20mm).
- Designed for the flooring industry, where moisture in concrete and floor coverings; such as wood, bamboo, vinyl, linoleum and carpet is important.
- Species Corrections for Wood: 80 Settings or Specific Gravity Settings 0.3 - 1.0.
- Settings for Bamboo, flat and vertical grain and strand.
- Settings for Concrete, Sheetrock and reference scales for other building materials.
- Reference scales for readings of laminates and other composites.
- Wood temperature correction is not necessary.
- (1) 9-V Battery for 3000 readings included.
- Size: 1/2"H x 2"L x 5"W
- Weight: 8 oz
- Comes in a carry pouch with belt loop.