|Use scroll bar to view additional images|
Bookmark this page
Prop 65 Info (CA Residents)
LABOR DAY SALE--Save $10!
Barracuda 2 T/N Plated Lathe Key Chuck System
Professional Quality with Durable TN coating!
(1 Customer Review)
Turn in style. With one of the easiest to use, best valued chucks around.
With the 12 piece Barracuda2 T/N Plated Special Edition Lathe Key Chuck System you'll get all the features of our award winning Barracuda2 Lathe Chuck, PLUS additional features that will make this chuck your favorite...
- Body and Jaws are plated with Titanium Nitride for superior durability
- Chuck and Jaws are "C" series compatible for interchangeability between other PSI chuck bodies and jaws
- Titanium plated small flat jaws for finishing bowls up to 5" diamater.
- Titanium plated Super Spur Insert - simplifies converting over to spindle projects
- Titanium indexing back plate
- 12 piece system packed complete in a durable black blow molded case
- Easy to use with one hand operation: The "T" handle key system makes it much easier to use than the lever, non-key chuck systems.
- Will give you more turning confidence: Because you only need one hand to tighten the jaws, you can feel more confident and comfortable supporting your work with your free hand.
- Powerful grip: to hold your work piece securely.
- Smooth operation & balance: The Barracuda2 system is precision engineered and machined to provide you smooth operation and minimize vibration at almost any lathe speed.
- Compatible for most woodturning projects: The variety of included jaw sizes and accessories means the Barracuda2 lathe chuck will mount most turning projects onto your lathe; including bowls, spindles, small turning projects and more.
- Works with any Mini Lathe, Midi Lathe or Full Sized Lathe.
- Changing jaws is quick and easy
- Sturdy storage case for easy handling and organization: The blow molded plastic case will easily store, organize and secure the complete Barracuda2 Lathe Chuck System.
- Virtually dust free use: the wood chips and dust clear out of the chuck drive gear with ease.
This complete Lathe Chuck system includes:
- #2 Jaws (Pre-Mounted)
- #1 Jaws
- #3 Round Jaws
- Pin Jaws
- Indexing Attachment
- Screw Chuck
- Headstock Adapter
- Jaw Key
- "T" handled Allen Wrench
- Small Flat Jaws
- 5/8" Super Center
- Attractive and durable black blow-molded case
|Type: ||Key Operated, "C" Style|
|Compatible Spindle Sizes:||3/4" x 16TPI, 1" x 8TPI|
|Included Jaws: ||Pin,#1,#2,#3,Screw Chuck, Small Flat Jaws, 5/8" Super Center, Indexing Back Plate|
|Pin Jaw Grip:||Internal: 1" to 2-1/4"|
|#1 Step jaw Gripping: ||External: 3/32" to 1-3/8",Yes, Internal: 11/16" to 2-3/8",Yes|
|#2 Standard Jaw Gripping: ||External: 1-1/2" to 2-5/8 " , Internal: 2" to 3-3/8",Yes|
|#3 Large Round Jaw Gripping:||External: 3-1/16" to 4-3/8|
|Small Flat Gripping: ||External up to 5" - Included|
(1 Customer Review)
Write your own review
Date Posted: 2013-08-18 06:07:33
Posted By: Bubba Morse
Location: Sleepy Hollow, IL United States
I was given this chuck system as a Christmas present. While I have other chucks, I find myself using this system more than any other, due to it's ease of use, high-quality and accuracy!!
I strongly recommend this chuck system to ALL wood-turners!!