This variable speed compact laminate trimmer/palm router has a durable machined aluminum housing.
- High Performance Motor
- Small Convenient Operation
The 1-HP motor speed is adjustable from 10,000 rpm to 30,000 rpm via a speed control dial on the top of the motor housing. Etched into the aluminum housing is a 1" long rule marked in 1/16" and 1mm increments. The double insulated motor features a spindle-locking button to facilitate single wrench bit changes. The metal base uses a rack and pinion system to adjust the height of the motor and a flip lever to lock the motor at the desired height. In addition, a rubber pad partially wraps the base to provide a positive gripping surface when holding the router in your palm.
Includes these accessories:
- Snap in dust extraction port (1-1/2" outlet)
- Flush trimming attachment, edge guide
- Spare set of motor brushes
- 1/4" router bit collet and a collet wrench