Great for portable routing, cutting, grinding, and engraving. Ideal for kitchen remodeling or bathroom installation.
- 1/4" and 1/8" collets included!
- Two Speed Motor (20,000 and 30,000 rpm) delivers powerful cutting capability
- Change router bits quickly with the convenient Collet Lock.
- Three easily interchangeable bases
- Make plunge, bevel, and standard cuts with the Plunging and Tilting Router Base
- Circle Cutting Attachment (up to 12" diameter) adds versatility
- The Pistol Grip Base makes cut-outs for electrical outlet boxes in drywall and plywood
- Ergonomic Handles and all Ball Bearing Construction for longer life
- Includes Plastic Case for easy storage and transport
- 5.5 amp, 120 VAC
#415-6554 Includes the Marvel 42 Router plus:
- Plunge and Tilt Router Base
- Circle Cutting Attachment
- Pistol Grip Base
- Freehand Sole Plate
(1 Customer Review)
Write your own review
Date Posted: 2014-11-08 13:28:35
Posted By: steve
Location: ny, NY United States
I have one and it a good router i have no problems with it. you need to know how to use it. before you can rate it.