Making beautiful and professional looking cabinet doors is easy! Our cutters can be used to make square edge or arch cathedral pattern doors without the need for a fence. Bits can be converted to make beautiful glass door or picture frames as shown below. You can also flip your stock over to create up to 1-3/8" double passage interior doors. All bits two flute, carbide tipped, 1/2" shank with ball bearing guides. Use in router table only. Instructions included. USA
Complete 3-Piece Shaker door sets include:
•Shaker stile panel raiser bit
•2-piece stile and rail set (#185-0500)
•2-piece Kwik block sets (#486-1861)
brand - click here
What's the difference?
Router Saftey Chart - Suggested Speeds:
up to 1"
1-1/16" to 2"
2-1/16" to 2-1/2"
2-9/16" to 3"
Router Saftey Tips:
- Always wear eye and ear protection.
- Always use properly sharpened bits.
- Never use bits that are dull or damaged.
- Shank must be completely inserted into collet and then backed-off approximately 1/16".
- Don't "bottom-out" bit in collet.
- Never partially insert bit into collet. Tighten securely and recheck periodically for possible slippage or "run-out" due to wear.
- Keep collet clean and replace if worn.
- Never start the router with the bit in contact with wood.
- Always feed your work in the proper direction against the bit rotation.
- Don't force feed the bit or overload your router, Feed at a constant moving speed to avoid burning the wood.
- Do not face tool's discharge when operating.
- Always unplug router when changing bits or making adjustments.
- Use a router table and fence whenever possible.
- Make sure your work piece is properly secured and use push blocks, sticks and featherboards whenever possible.
- Keep all your bits, bearings and assemblies clean, lubricated, and securely fastened. To avoid damage, store them properly in a pouch, box or tray.
- The bigger the bit, the lower RPM recommended (see chart).