This heavy-duty lift includes several unique features which work together to bring true speed and convenience to your router table top. Features like the Quick-Lift and tool-less micro adjustment wheel allow you to make fast bit changes and precise depth adjustments on-the-fly. If you're sick of bending and reaching, and ready to start working quickly and conveniently, look no further. USA
- The lift is mounted to heavy gauge aluminum insert plate
- Micro adjust thumb wheel eliminates the need for a crank handle
- Spring-assist lift wrench makes rapid height adjustment easy
- Simple, easy to use lift brake
- Adjustable reference scale can be set to zero from any bit position
- 1" Twist-Lock Insert Ring
- 2-5/8" Twist-Lock Insert Ring
- Twist-Lock Step Ring for template guide bushings.
- 9-1/4" x 11-3/4" x 3/8" Aluminum Plate
- Motor Pads for Porter Cable 7518
- Starter Pin
- Lift Wrench
- Spanner Wrench
NOTE: An optional pad set, (415-6701) is available for smaller, 3-1/2" router motors such as the PC 690/890 and Bosch 1617/1618.
(1 Customer Review)
Write your own review
Date Posted: 2009-07-05 11:03:21
Posted By: Robert Bango
Location: Harrisville, NY United States
I have two and I am very pleased with the ease of set up and precision of its mechanics.