Best tool for under-cutting hollow forms
The Easy Hollower was designed to offer a revolutionary new approach to turning hollow forms. These Patent Pending tools allow any skill level to achieve professional results for hollowing work with minimum effort and worry.
- Choose a Hollower for undercutting the rim of hollow forms
- Utilizes our proven round carbide cutters
- The True Curve Neck is designed to access the most difficult hollow form shapes
- Simply use flat and level for all cuts
- The proprietary Super Wide Tool Bar provides stable tool rest contact and offers support in line with the cutting edge eliminating all rotational forces
Replacement carbide cutter number is engraved right on the tool bar.
The Hollower tools are 100% CNC machined on all surfaces, except the bottom, from solid stainless steel plate (not bent round bar).
Easy Hollower #1™ (415-9789 & 415-9792)
Grab this super versatile tool to begin all your hollow forms and undercut where you can. Try it on bowls, coves and pens too! Works in holes down to 3/4" and reaches 4 1/2" over the tool rest.
Easy Hollower #2™ (415-9790)
Choose this tool for clearing out the intermediate area in all your hollow forms.
Easy Hollower #3™ (415-9791)
With a much greater curve, the #3 tool makes hollowing through the curve up to the lip of the opening an easy task.