The 'Klamp' Difference
Do your clamps frustrate you? If you're like most woodworkers, finding the perfect clamp for the job is never easy. Most of the time, it seems like the clamp you need won't let you work where you want to. Your c-clamp only works at the edge of your workbench, your bench dogs only work where you've got pre-drilled holes, etc. The Kreg Klamp System™ lets you work wherever you need to most. Utilizing a simple technology called Inter-Lok™, Klamp System™ components let you add a clamping station just about anywhere - even at the very center of your workbench - without having to lose your perfectly flat work surface.
Whether you want to add a sturdy clamping station to the center of a sawhorse or along the entire edge of your workbench, the Klamp System™ has you covered.
Perfectly Flat Work Surface.
When not in use, the Bench Klamp™ can be quickly removed from the clamping station, leaving you with a perfectly flat work surface again.
Each Bench Klamp™ lets you throw an amazing 400 lbs. of force, yet still gives you the control and accuracy to work with incredibly small workpieces.
Because of the Inter-LokT base, the Bench Klamp™ can swivel a full 360 degrees in any direction, letting you position your clamp exactly where you need it.
Slide it in and slide it out. The Bench Klamp's™ unique design means that you're never more than a few seconds away from an incredibly strong hold-down, or a perfectly flat work surface.
The foundation of all Klamp System™ products providing 360 degrees of incredible clamping strength. When not in use, the Inter-Lok™ feature allows the Bench Klamp™ to be easily removed leaving you with a perfectly flat workspace again.
General features of all items below:
- Auto Adjust™ technology automatically adjusts to any thickness.
- Easy-to-regulate clamping force using a simple thumbscrew
- Extra-large padded clamp spreads clamp pressure evenly
- Ergonomic padded grips prevent hand fatigue
- Heavy-duty all-metal construction
AUTOMAXX™ Bench Klamp System (KREG KKS1110) #448-6260
- Combines a 3" Automaxx™ Bench Klamp (Details below) and a Kreg Klamp Plate
- Compatible with Kreg Klamp Track and Klamp Vise Plate
AUTOMAXX™ Bench Klamps (KREG KKS1120 & KKS1140) #448-6261 & #448-6262
- 3" Bench Klamp #448-6261 clamps materials up to 2-1/2" thick
- 6" Bench Klamp #448-6262 clamps materials up to 4-1/2" thick
- Compatible with Kreg Klamp Plate, Klamp Track, and Klamp Vise Plate
AUTOMAXX™ Face Klamp (KREG KHC-1410) #448-6263
- 3" Face Klamp #448-6263 clamps materials up to 2-7/8" thick
- Compatible with Kreg Jig®, Kreg Portable Base, and Kreg Jig® Jr.