Scuff Balls save time and labor while providing a more consistent finish. They are made up of individual layers of non-woven material layered, compressed, and assembled into a ball.
These balls have a series of fingers that can reach into tight spaces and conform to the work piece. They resist clogging and do not overheat, resulting is a smooth clean finish with no burning.
Available in two sizes: 4" diameter rated at 5,000 RPM and 2 1/2" diameter rated at 10,000 RPM. These RPM ratings are their maximum speeds but the Scuff Ball works very well at slower speeds typical of electric drill motors.
Extra Coarse Tan
- Used for heavy duty scrubbing and removal of rust and scale.
- Compares to # 2 steel wool which is used for heavy scrubbing
and removal of rust and scale.
- A general purpose grit comparable to # 00 steel wool.
- Compares to # 000 steel wool and can produce a bright shiny finish.
Light Duty White
MIX and MATCH Savings!
- For ultra fine polishing to produce a bright shiny finish.
Buy 2+ of any color and save 5% on each.