Arched Fluting Router Guide
Rout flutes and dados in arches and curves with this router base plate.
Simply remove your router's existing base plate and mount your router to the fluting jig base. Attach the two guide wings with the ball bearings and provided hardware and you are ready to cut perfect flutes at any length.
- Easy to adjust guide wings allow you to quickly index the centers of multiple flutes or dados for fast repetitive cuts.
- Cut straight stock from 1" to 12" wide or cut curved or arched stock from 1" to 5-1/2" wide simply by rotating the guide wings on each end.
- Removing one of the guide wings creates the perfect edge guide.
- Works great with plunge bits to create decorative molding. Perfect for routing mirrors, windows and casework.
- Made from durable, clear and impact resistant 3/8" thick polycarbonate.