JointPro Doweling Jig by MILESCRAFT
Even Novice Woodworkers Can Make Professional-Caliber Doweled Joints!
- Self-clamping jig securely holds work pieces in place
- Clamp both boards for precise hole alignment with main body and auxiliary clamp
- Drill up to six matching holes per set-up
- Interchangeable hardened steel bushing blocks for accurate joints (sizes 3/8", 1/4", 5/16")
- Non-slip pads prevent slipping and marring
- Multiple joint capabilities
The JointPro quickly and accurately creates strong doweled joints. The interchangeable hardened steel bushing blocks allow you to drill up to six matching holes per set-up. Self-clamping jig securely holds workpieces in place. JointPro includes two detachable clamps allowing for horizontal or vertical positioning. This doweling jig includes non-slip pads which prevent both slipping and marring. Don't let your workpiece slip!