Chip & Dip Templates Package by MLCS
The candy, chips and cheeses won't look any better than this. Impress family and friends at your upcoming gatherings with hand made serving bowls and trays that you made with your router.
- Durable clear acrylic templates will not warp or distort.
- Glue up your left over scraps of various woods to create beautiful patterns.
- These templates have inside shape only.
- See Tech Info tab for required and recommended accessories.
SAVE! Chip & Dip Templates Package
Includes the following items:
- Square Tray Acrylic Template (10.25" x 10.25")
- Four Bowl Acrylic Template (10" x 10")
- Porcelain 6 oz. Ramekins (Set of 6)
Required and Recommended Accessories
- A Router Collet Extension (#9465 or #9473) is required to make extra deep bowls but is also useful whenever your general woodworking requires extra deep cuts.
- A Bowl and Tray/Dish Cutter Router Bit is required. See recommended bits for each template in chart.
- The optional large mounting plate (#9097 or #9096) is used to support your router over the large recessed openings.
- We recommend using food-safe Block Oil for Wood and Bamboo (#415-8126) to finish your projects.
- Use our Porcelain Ramekins (#401-8316) to serve dips, appetizers and other treats with your homemade bowls and trays.