Flame Acrylic Template by MLCS
- Description: Flame
- Tray Size: 18" x 12"
- Bit Required: EA 144-1205B/ MLCS 7813
The candy, chips and cheeses won't look any better than this. Impress family and friends at your upcoming gatherings with hand made serving bowls and trays that you made with your router.
- Durable clear acrylic templates will not warp or distort.
- Glue up your left over scraps of various woods to create beautiful patterns.
- I+OThis template has inside and outside shape.
- See Tech Info tab for required and recommended accessories.
Required and Recommended Accessories
- A Router Collet Extension (#9465 or #9473) is required to make extra deep bowls but is also useful whenever your general woodworking requires extra deep cuts.
- A Bowl and Tray/Dish Cutter Router Bit is required. See recommended bits for each template in chart.
- The optional large mounting plate (#9097 or #9096) is used to support your router over the large recessed openings.
- We recommend using food-safe Natural Wood Oil (#443-1006) to finish your projects.
- Use our Porcelain Ramekins (#401-8316) to serve dips, appetizers and other treats with your homemade bowls and trays.