The heavy gauge steel stand provides a stable platform for the 16" x 24" Bench Top Router Table and Fence. When mounted to this 20" wide x 15" deep x 13-1/2" tall steel stand, the table top will be 14-1/2" above your work bench.
ROUTER TABLE FEATURES:
- Aluminum 12-3/32" x 9-1/32"" Router Insert (Item #415-4490) with removable rings that allow 3 different size openings (3-1/4", 1-7/16", 1-3/16" for template guides and a blank insert ring to create your own size).
- Two Aluminum T-Track Slots and One Aluminum Miter Slot
- The T-Track Slots allow attachment of featherboards or jigs to the fence
- Split Fence has a dust port (see MLCS Dust Collection System) and adapter for standard Shop Vac hoses
- Hex head adjusting screws to level magnetic insert to top
- PowerLift Pro® and U-Turn Router Lift Compatible
ROUTER FENCE FEATURES:
- High Split Fence with a MDF core and melamine surface, allows edge routing for safer vertical routing
- Router Fence features 24" long anodized aluminum angle to keep the fence at 90° (within 0.010") for accuracy
- Measuring tape on top of fence reads both right to left and left to right, allowing easy measurements
- Durable plastic safety guard
- Works with a Miter Gauge