ROUTER TABLE TOP FEATURES:
- 24" x 32", heavy 1-3/8" thick tabletop (1/4" thicker than most other tables) has a sturdy MDF core, durable melamine surface and polyethylene plastic edges.
- Aluminum 12-3/32" x 9-1/32"" Router Insert (Item #415-4490) with removable rings that allow 3 different size openings (3-1/4", 1-7/16", 1-3/16" for template guides and a blank insert ring to create your own size).
Insert #415-4490 included with Item #415-2393 below. (Insert plate color may vary.)
- Comes with aluminum T-Track slots to mount your router fence and an aluminum miter slot to ensure accuracy
- The guide pin allows freehand routing.
- Hex head adjusting screws level magnetic insert to top.
- PowerLift Pro® and U-Turn Router Lift Compatible
ROUTER TABLE FENCE FEATURES:
- A 33" long anodized aluminum angle keeps the fence at 90° for accuracy (machined to within .010"/").
- High split fence constructed with an MDF core and a melamine surface, allows edge routing for safer vertical routing operations.
- T-slot allows the attachment of featherboards or jigs to the fence.
- Durable plastic safety guard helps protect eyes and face against flying woodchips.
- Split fence has a dust port and adapter pre-installed for easy mounting to a Dust Collection System.
- Fence faces are mounted on a T-slot, allowing for independent adjustment and varied openings around the router bit.
- Measuring tape on top of fence reads both right to left and left to right, allowing easy and convenient measurement.