NEW! VERTEX Multi-Angle Sled by MLCS
Safely cut tenons and custom profiles in the vertical position!
Vertex™ Multi-Angle Sled is designed for use on most router tables and table saws. The sled face can be set at 45°, 60°, 75°, and 90° angles for vertical use. The precision Miter Bar allows for controlled movements and can be adjusted to fit most miter slots.
- Great for cutting tenons, slots, custom moldings, end grain profiles, etc.
- Safely work with your stock in vertical positions
- Easy to use and set up
- Large size to handle big jobs.
- Both the face and base measure 14" wide x 10" high
- Fence Guides are cut to 90° on one side and to 45° on the other to precisely hold your work piece
- Toggle clamp (included) that can be used on stock up to 1" thick
- Large handles for maximum control
- Made from clear acrylic so you can see you work