3-1/4 HP Dual Mode Precision Plunge Router by TRITON
Triton Model TRA001
The "above-the-table" crank raises and lowers the router under the table...Eliminating the need for an expensive lift system!
- Automatic spindle lock allows single wrench bit changes through the base.
- Change from free plunge to fixed base mode with the push of a button.
- Removable plunge spring for easy lifting and adjustment.
- Fast plunge depth adjustment with winder handle.
- Easy access brushes for quick replacement.
Powerful yet precise.
- The 3-1/4 HP/ 15A motor can handle the toughest routing applications.
- Electronically controlled soft start and variable speed provides the perfect speed for any size router bit.
- Micro-winder gives fine depth adjustment.
- Precise pre-set cut depths with 3-stage turret and direct reading scales.
- Automatic power lock-off and shaft lock when changing router bits.
- Fully enclosed guarding shields the cut zone (and also assists dust extraction).
- Effective dust port.
- The side air vents reduce intake of dust into the motor casing when mounted upside-down in a router table.
- Multi-function fence for optimum control during hand-held use and circle cutting.