Clear-Cut Stock Guides for Table Saws by JESSEM
- 3-1/8" total vertical travel acommodates a maximum stock thickness of 13/16" above the mounting surface
- Fully adjustable and removable
- Five degree offset roller angle keeps side pressure of workpieces against the fence as well as maintaining down pressure
- Keep control of wide boards and sheets during cutting operations
- Prevents kickback by maintaining downward and side pressure on workpieces
- Includes all materials required for mounting to your existing table saw fence
Clear-Cut™ Stock Guides for your Tablesaw provide the ultimate table saw safety. The two roller guides are cocked at a five degree angle toward your table saw's fence, which makes maintaining side pressure during a cut easier than ever and greatly reduces the chance of painful kickback. They also do the work of holding down your piece, so you don't have to lose focus on where your hands are at any given moment. Large boards or panels can now be handled with greater control than ever before.
These guides are CNC-machined from billet aluminum before being anodized for long life and durability. Setting up the guides on your table saw's fence is straightforward as it is, but JessEm even went so far as to included a drill bit specifically for the task of attaching the guide mounting rack to the top of your fence. When you don't need them, the guides can be moved out of the way or removed and mounted to another tool with a standard T-track.