JessEm's Rout-R-Lift II™ Router Lift packs convenience and essential features into a router lift for any woodworker's budget. The new Cam-Lock Clamp design works great for quick and easy Plug 'N' Router motor changes as well.
For Use with the Following Routers:
- Porter-Cable® 690 / 890
- Bosch 1617 / 1618
- Dewalt 610 / 618
- Craftsman 1754 /17540 / 28190 / 28084
- Reinforced 9-1/4" x 11-3/4" CNC machined phenolic top plate
- Upgraded spindle features a NEW DOUBLE-SEALED BEARING DESIGN for easy raising and lowering.
- Built-in spindle lock for added security
- Above the table top height adjustment and bit changes
- NO BENT WRENCHES NEEDED for above-the-table bit changes
- 8 position set screw plate leveling.
- Includes a 2" insert ring to reduce the size of the bit opening in the plate
- Opening is large enough to accommodate a 3-1/2" diameter bit without an insert installed.
- Includes insert ring, wrench, starter pin, all hardware.
- CNC-machined construction, even the crank handle!
- Rigid and durable mount that will withstand the toughest routing operations