OnPoint Laser Guided Router Plate by MLCS
Plunge with perfect placement! X marks the spot!
Pre-drilled with built-in Laser and LED Lights. Pre-drilled for many routers. Eliminate waste with pinpoint accuracy. Great for any handheld plunge router applications. The off-set UNIVERSAL router plate provides total control of your router. The large clear base and knob/handle will eliminate the tipping problem that can often occur when edge routing, while allowing you to clearly and precisely see the project that you are working on. The LED lights clearly illuminate any lines or patterns on work surface.
New feature! An adjustable double sided edge guide allows you to follow a straight or curved edge. Two ball bearings easily follow a curved edge. Perfect for adding a groove to a cutting board or adding a decorative inlay to a table top.
- All electronics self contained. No wiring or plug needed.
- Made of heavy duty, tough clear plastic.
- Increase the speed and accuracy of repetitive plunge routing applications.
- Quick and easy to mount any router. Can be drilled to fit any router.
- 2 AA Batteries included
- Porter Cable- 690 series, 7529, 8529
- Bosch - any base with a 3 hole pattern, spaced 4" on center
- DeWalt 616/618 Series, 621/625
- Milwaukee 5615/5616/5619 Series
- Fein FT-1800
- Elu 177
- Sears - Most models