Tilting Table Top by MLCS
Allows the ultimate flexibility in routing!
The table top tilts up to 45°, allowing you to create offset angles that can't be cut on a conventional 90° table surface.
- Create custom chamfers using a straight router bit.
- Cut spline joints on multi-sided objects.
- Produce tapered moldings using crown molding or chair rail bits
- The table top includes a miter t-track that fits a standard 3/8" x 3/4" miter bar or safety bar
- Horizontal Table Sold Separately (see item #9767). Combo Package Available!