The Diamond Cross 8" Benchstone lies at the heart of M.POWER's new comprehensive range of diamond sharpening stones. Using only the finest materials available the 8" Benchstone is a unique laminated hybrid, combining the advantages of Stainless steel and 01 Tool Steel.
8" Bench Stone Sharpening Applications:
- Kitchen Knives
- Craft Knives
- Plane Iron
- Drill Bits
8" Bench Stone Features:
- GPS - General Purpose Stone: For every workshop AND every home, Ensure a sharp edge on an array of essential household and garden tools from scissors to kitchen knives, craft knives, hair clippers pen knives, secateurs and pruning shears. All of these work better then when first bought if a decent edge has been honed on an 8" bench stone.
- Large Sharpening Area: 8" x 2.3/4" (203 x 70mm). Bigger is better so you can sharpen anything.
- Double Sided Monocrystalline Diamond
- Coarse 50 Micron or 300# for fast stock removal, Ideal for preparing an edge for a fine hone.
- Fine 15Micron 1000# for fine honing and finishing
- Rust-proof Stainless Steel
- Non-slip Diamond Stone Holders
- Quality Assured: Every piece is factory-tested to a strict tolerance.
- Diamond Cross Patterned Recess:The perfect balance between the ultra-hardwearing diamond coverage and anti-clog properties of the recess pattern.
- In Surface Grit Indicator: Large embedded number indicates the grade of the plate side.
- Diamond Stone Holder: Interlocking magnetic Nitrile rubber stone holders safely hold your 8" Bench stone steady on a work surface. They can also hold a range of other regular diamond stones including the smaller tricky to hold credit cards. Includes 1 Pair.
- Cleaning Block: Included cleaning block quickly removes debris and dirt build up on the diamond plate surface, leaving it as new in seconds.
- Storage Wallet: Packed in a well made canvas storage wallet with a Velcro strip fastener.
8" Bench Stone Construction:
- Monocrystalline diamond plates made of high-quality, rust-proof stainless steel.
- Precision ground, tool steel plate for an ultra flat diamond surface with a finished tolerance +/- 0.00175" ( 0.044mm) across the entire length.
- Pressure bonded using a high specification 3M adhesive.