The Credit Card diamond stone is a handy little sharpener, successfully used for years by woodworkers, crafters fishermen, gardeners and more. The size is perfect however the Diamond Cross Credit Card has some great improvements, and it's the first Credit Card diamond stone to incorporate a handle.
Credit Card Diamond Stone Sharpening Applications:
- Kitchen Knives
- Craft Knives
- Drill Bits
- Garden Shears
- Saw Blades
- Small Flat Bladed Screw Drivers
- Small Carving Chisel Gouges
Credit Card Diamond Stone Features:
- GPS - General Purpose Stone: One of three Diamond Cross designs designated as a GPS for its versatility in being able to sharpen a huge array of tools.
- Handy Size: Brilliant for "on site" in the tool bag or just as at home in the kitchen drawer. Takes up minimal space but so many uses.
- Double-Sided 300/600 grit
- Coarse 50 Micron 300 grit diamond grade for fast stock removal and edge preparation
- Fine 25 Micron 600 grit diamond grade for honing a primary edge
- 1/16" Thick Rust-proof Stainless Steel Core
- Quality Assured: Every piece is factory assembled and tested
- Diamond Cross Patterned Recess:The perfect balance between the ultra-hardwearing diamond coverage and anti-clog properties of the recess pattern.
- In Surface Grit Indicator: Large embedded number indicates the grade of the plate side.
- Bench Mountable: (with Diamond Stone Holder #440-0562--not included, sold separately). Interlocking, magnetic, Nitrile rubber stone holder safely holds your Credit card stone steady on a work surface. It also gives much needed elevation allowing the handles of knives etc to comfortably clear the work surface when sharpening. The Diamond Stone Holders can also hold a range of other manufacturers' credit cards and larger solid bench diamond stones. (not included).