Self-Centering Dowel Jig Sale Package
- #445-7600 Self-Centering Dowel Jig
- #400-2290 DowelBucket with 375 Dowel Pins
INCLUDED Professional Wide Capacity Self-Centering Dowel Jig
This jig is simple, accurate and quick to use. No measuring or calculating is necessary. It is great for miter, butt, and edge joints. Also works well as a mortising guide. Offset holes are easy, just add a spacer block. Anodized aluminum body with hardened steel guides.
The jig handles material from 1/4" to 6" thick. Two extremely accurate guide holes are tapped for the supplied bushings to let you drill three sizes of holes on 3/4" center with one clamping. Includes two bushings each; 1/4", 5/16" and 3/8", plus two fixed holes measuring 7/16" and 1/2" .
INCLUDED Milescraft DowelBucket:
Create strong secure joints with dowel pins from the Milescraft DowelBucket.
- Fluted pin for superior glue dispersion
- Hardwood dowel pins for a strong secure joint between two boards
- Chamfered ends for easy installation
- Use on surface, edge or corner joints
- Reusable bucket includes and stores 375 dowel pins
- Reusable Bucket
- 1/4" Dowel Pins (200 pieces)
- 5/16" Dowel Pins (100 pieces)
- 3/8" Dowel Pins (75 pieces)