Dust Collector Switch
The onboard micro controls the inrush of current during start-up to eliminate overload and provide a 7 second delay off to clean out the inlet pipe.
15A / 120VAC rated
The i-Socket Autoswitch will automatically turn on the shop vacuum or dust collector when the power tool is switched ON and continue running for 7-seconds after the tool is powered OFF to clean out any debris in the inlet pipe.
The i-Socket Autoswitch is the "Only" intelligent control device that monitors and controls the inrush of current.
- Onboard microcontroller controls the inrush of current during start-up to eliminate overload and provide a 7-second timed delay off to clean out the inlet pipe.
- Plugs directly into any standard 15A, 120V AC outlet.
- Only one power source needed to power the tool and vac system.
- Rated for 15A, 120VAC, 60HZ, 1875 Watts.
- Patented design.
- UL/CUL Listed: Certified to UL 244A Standards for solid state controls for appliances and Industrial control equipment / CUL conforms to CSA standard C22.2 No. 14.05
- High Impact, 94V rated ABS plastics.
- Dimensions: 2" X 4" X 3"
- Input connection: 3-prong (grounded) male.
- Portable design makes it great for the work shop or at the job site.
Tool outlet: Miter saw, Table saw, Routers, Sanders.
Vac outlet: Automatically starts a Shop type Vacuum, Dust collector or Power feed.