10" Cabinetmakers Crosscut Saw Blade LU73R010 by FREUD
Smooth, clean cuts in hard, soft and man-made wood products.
This heavy-duty crosscut blade is designed primarily for heavy use in a cabinetmaker's shop. Combining a 10° hook angle and the alternate top bevel tooth grind, this blade provides a good crosscut and long cutting life in hardwood, softwood, plywood, and chipboard. The LU73R series is ideal for cutting a wide variety of materials most commonly used by cabinet makers in thicknesses from 1/2" to 2- 3/4" thick.
LU73R Series Cross-Cutting Saw Blade Features:
- Premium TiCo™ HI-Density Carbide Crosscutting Blend for Maximum Performance
- Alternate Top Bevel (ATB) Tooth Design gives quality crosscuts
- Precision Tensioning with computer controlled equipment keeps the blade flat and true while maximizing blade life and performance
- Silver Ice Coating resists corrosion and pitch build-up
- Freud #: LU73R010
- Diameter: 10"
- # of Teeth: 60 ATB
- Kerf: .126
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Perma-Shield Coating: Yes