Featuring anti-kickback shoulders for shallower initial cut, drastically reducing the chance of kickback.
K-Premium 5 piece Door Sets make beautiful and strong raised panel doors and drawers and they include a standard Raised Panel bit.
Premium Set Includes the following 1/2" Shank Router Bits:
- The Standard Raised Panel Router Bit makes a panel profile. 3" large diameter.
- The Matched Rail and Stile 2 Piece Router Bit Sets create precise rails and stiles that form the durable door frame. Use with 3/4" stock.
- The Glue Joint Router Bit: when the panel needs to be wider than your stock, mill two or more pieces of stock with reverse cut edge joints to achieve the needed width. Assemble, glue up, and your panel is ready to be raised.
- The Drawer Lock Router Bit cuts the drawer front and the drawer side for a perfectly matched, long lasting, extremely strong joint.
All Cabinetmaking router bits are intended for router table use only.
The K-PREMIUM Difference:
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE! Against Defects in workmanship and materials.
- Micro-grain carbide: Premium fine grain carbide yields a longer cutting life, and allows multiple resharpenings.
- High Hook & Shear angles: Allows cutter to slice smoothly into stock, producing the cleanest, splinter free cuts.
- Anti-kickback design: Round shoulder between cutters drastically reduces the chance of kickback.
- Diamond honed cutters: Multi-axis CNC grinders sharpen to a 600 grit mirror finish. Ground to +/- .005"
- Non-stick coating: Baked on heat resistant coating prevents sawdust, resin and pitch build-up.
- Safety Gauge Shank: Lines etched on the shank help you seat the bit in the router collet. A K-PREMIUM exclusive.