Hide the Ply! Use these premium bits together, and add an attractive edge to cabinet doors and shelving. After gluing up the interlocking plywood and wood edge piece made by the Matched Edge Banding set, trim the edges with the Flush Trim bit. A strong joint and a cost effective solution! This special offer includes 1/2" shank K-Premium Edge Banding #17733 and Flush Trim #17803 router bits.
Edge Banding Set #17733:
Add an attractive & durable edge to your cabinet doors and shelf edges. For use with plywood panels, MDF panels or shelves from 1/2" to 1" thick. Matched 2 piece bit set is two flute carbide tipped. Simply center the male cutter on the stock and make the cut. Next match up the female cutter with the center point of the first cut. Finish by gluing together the two pieces and flush trim the edges, if necessary. The 60? bits feature a tongue & groove for a larger glue surface area and easier alignment of edge banding. Recommended for use in a table mounted router. 1/2" shank.
Flush Trim Bit #17803:
2 flute, carbide tipped with totally enclosed ball bearing guides. For use in trimming laminates and pattern/template routing. 1/2" LD, 1" Cutting Height, 1/2" shank.
The K-PREMIUM Difference:
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE! Against Defects in workmanship and materials.
- Micro-grain carbide: Premium fine grain carbide yields a longer cutting life, and allows multiple resharpenings.
- High Hook & Shear angles: Allows cutter to slice smoothly into stock, producing the cleanest, splinter free cuts.
- Anti-kickback design: Round shoulder between cutters drastically reduces the chance of kickback.
- Diamond honed cutters: Multi-axis CNC grinders sharpen to a 600 grit mirror finish. Ground to +/- .005"
- Non-stick coating: Baked on heat resistant coating prevents sawdust, resin and pitch build-up.
- Safety Gauge Shank: Lines etched on the shank help you seat the bit in the router collet. A K-PREMIUM exclusive.