Spline Sled PRO & Thin Rip Jig COMBO Sale Package
- Spline Sled PRO
- Thin Rip Table Saw Guide
- Add strength and beauty to your joints
- Made of Laminated MDF
- Improved design now has replaceable inserts
Our Spline Sled was designed for your table saw to save you time and help you safely create strong, decorative joints. Used when making fine furniture, picture frames and boxes, spline joints are one of the most beautiful methods of joinery used in woodworking.
You can use contrasting wood tones or various spline thicknesses to create decorative accents. Spline joints are not only attractive but they feature extra gluing surfaces when compared to a plain joint, making them one of the strongest joints you can make.
- The sled measures 12" W x 24" L and feature an embedded t-track with two stop blocks. Use both stop blocks to sandwich and cut splines in narrow projects, one stop block to clamp and index cuts on medium sized projects or remove both stop blocks for larger projects such as boxes.
- The base of the jig is made from durable 11/16" laminated MDF which creates a smooth, non-marring surface that slides easily across your table saw top.
- The adjustable 18" miter bar will fit in any standard 3/4" miter slot.
- Use our Thin Rip Table Saw Guide to safely and accurately cut thin splines on the left-hand side of the blade with no burning, binding or kickback.