Deck Jig System No Longer Available. Limited Accessory Stock Still Available.This deck jig eliminates the need for complicated fasteners, making deck construction quick and easy while creating a professional look. Simply drill holes into the edge of your deck board using the specialized step bit and the deck jig's hardened steel drill guides. Drive the screws through the same drill guide and into the joist while the depth collar precisely controls your depth. That's it! You've just created a strong, durable, finished deck surface with no exposed nail or screw heads.
- Hardened steel drill guides keep the specialized stepped bit and driver bit at the precise, optimal angle.
- Handy spacer rings ensure accurate deck board spacing for proper drainage and longer deck life.
- Three separate drill guides allow for concealed installation of deck boards in a variety of hard-to-reach areas.
Great for almost any type of 3/4" to 1 1/8" decking material on the market! From traditional materials like treated lumber, cedar and redwood to composite deck boards and exotic woods like ipe, this jig can handle them all with ease.
- Deck Jig
- 6" Deck Jig Drill Bit and stop collar with 1/4" hex shank to prevent slippage
(Fully compatible with standard 1/4" quick-change chucks)
- 6" KTX square driver bit with stop collar
- 5/16" spacer rings (3)
- 1/4" spacer rings (3)
- Instructional DVD