Make your family and friends say "Wow!" by making them one of our newest bowl and tray designs with your router. Put these 3 templates together with the hardware kit for a unique and better way to present holiday goodies for upcoming gatherings. Make a beautiful, space saving centerpiece that is also versatile - it can be separated into three independent bowls and trays if the occasion calls for it. They can be connected using standard dowels and knobs you supply, or turn your own custom hardwood spindles on your lathe since everyone's "taste" in wood is different. USA
3 Tier Round Tray Hardware Kit
Kit #401-8343 Includes (14) 1/4"-20 threaded inserts and (6) 1/4"-20 x 1-1/4" threaded studs needed to connect your trays.
Required and Recommended Accessories
- A Router Collet Extension (#9465 or #9473) is required to make extra deep bowls but is also useful whenever your general woodworking requires extra deep cuts.
- A Bowl and Tray/Dish Cutter Router Bit is required. See recommended bits for each template in chart.
- The optional large mounting plate (#9097 or #9096) is used to support your router over the large recessed openings.
- We recommend using food-safe Block Oil for Wood and Bamboo (#415-8126) to finish your projects.
- Use our Porcelain Ramekins (#401-8316) to serve dips, appetizers and other treats with your homemade bowls and trays.