Save yourself the inconvenience of walking over to turn on your dust collector while you're in the middle of a critical project Simply press the transmitter on/off button to easily switch your dust collector on or off.
The advantages of this unique system includes:
- Simple reliable and fool-proof operation
- 5 ft cord included on the receiver module
- Heavy duty commercial quality construction
- Convenient belt clip on transmitter
- FCC approved
- Extra hand pieces available for multiple users or multiple machines
- Programmable with multiple frequency codes
- Grounded with reset button
- Uses R.F. signal, not affected by outside interference
- Transmitter signal goes through walls - does not have to be aimed directly
Spare and Replacement transmitters are available.
Item #415-1103 includes a 110V receiver module that the collector plugs into - works with collectors up to 1.5 HP. Includes transmitter.
Item #415-2203 includes a 220V receiver module that the collector plugs into - works with collectors up to 2.5 HP. Includes transmitter.
Item #415-2244 is a "Motor Starter" switch that offers extra protection to your duct collector's motor. Dial the maximum amps for the motor. If the motor exceeds that amperage, it will cut off the power. Includes transmitter.
Item #415-2244 can be wired for:
- 220-230V - up to 19 amps single phase (up to 3.5 HP)
- 220-230V - up to 19 amps 3 phase (up to 5HP)
- 440-450V - up to 19 amps 3 phase (up to 7.5 HP)
Item #415-RTM3 is an extra transmitter ONLY.