NEW VIDEO Demos! Drilling a Router Insert Plate and Using Your Router Table as a Jointer
COMPLETE Package #415-6213 Pictured.
The large 24" x 32" cast-iron surface area supports the biggest workpieces. The top is machined flat and true for precise control. Cast-iron construction provides rigidity, stability, and greatly reduces router vibration.
Cast-Iron Router Table Top Features:
- Built-in 3/4" x 3/8" aluminum miter t-track lets you use a miter gauge or secure a table-mounted featherboard.
- 9-1/32" x 12-3/32" insert plate opening accepts MLCS router plates, including the Premium Aluminum Router Plate Kit
- PowerLift Pro® Router Lift & U-Turn Router Lift Compatible.
- Provided slots for mounting a Split Router Table Fence
- Designed for easy mounting with the MLCS X1 Router Table Fence and MLCS PRO Router Table Stand
X1 PREMIUM Router Table Fence #415-4502
Included in Packages #415-6212 & #415-6213.
The X1 fence is a significant upgrade to almost any router table!
Standing 4" tall, this fence mounts to any table that is 1/2" to 1-1/2" thick and from 24" to 32" wide. It is designed with a two track mounting system with adjustable rulers so you can set the fence to zero and make repetitive movements. The X1 "top mounted" ruler ensures that repetitive cuts or setting your stop block can be done with ease. The removable and fully adjustable fence faces are made of melamine coated heavy-duty MDF and fully edge banded for low friction and long life. Adjustments are made using locking knobs - no tools needed! The core of the X1 is anodized aluminum, with available t-slots to mount a stop block or almost any jig or accessory.
X1 Router Table Fence Features:
- The X1 includes two 1/32" x 1/16" space bars, which offset the fence face, either 1/32" or 1/16". They're stored in the the fence for easy access when needed.
- The X1 Dust Port is designed to accept a 2-1/4" or 2-1/2" vacuum hose
- With very smooth action, repetitive movements, adjustable fence faces, open t-track, rulers, 2 offset bars, dust collection and a safety guard, the X1 fence has it all!
PREMIUM 3/8" Aluminum Router Insert Plate Kit #415-6302
Included in Packages #415-6212 & #415-6213
The 3/8" thick, 9-1/32" x 12-3/32" premium aluminum router insert plate is sized to fit all MLCS router tables that use a router insert plate and will support the heaviest of routers. Included with the plate are four leveling screws, a starter pin for routing curved pieces, and insert wrench (#415-6560). The plate has a 3-5/8" opening which can be reduced to 2" using the included insert ring which spins to lock in place. Included 4-piece locking insert ring set (#415-6559) has openings of 1/4", 1/2", 1-3/8" (accepts template guide bushings) and 2-1/2".
PRO Router Table Stand #415-9683
Included in Package #415-6213
This 35" high x 26" wide x 22" deep stand will work great with almost any router table top but is specially designed to work with U-Turn router lift, manufactured with a pre-drilled series of holes for the lift handle and lift handle support bushing guide. This stand is made of steel with non-slip adjustable feet. The stand mounts to the table top by simply using screws through the pre-drilled mounting holes on the stand.
PACKAGE OPTIONS--SAVE Up to $90!
- #415-6212 includes CAST-IRON Router Table Top (#415-6207) with PREMIUM 3/8" Aluminum Insert Plate Kit (#415-6302), and X1 Router Table Fence (#415-4502).
- COMPLETE! #415-6213 includes CAST-IRON Router Table Top (#415-6207) with PREMIUM 3/8" Aluminum Insert Plate Kit (#415-6302), X1 Router Table Fence (#415-4502), and PRO Router Table Stand (#415-9683).