U-Turn Router Lifts
This professional quality router lift is precisely machined from aluminum and steel. Built to handle the big 4.2" diameter, 3-1/4 HP routers with ease (MLCS Router Motor #9564 and Porter Cable #7815). This lift allows very smooth and easy adjustments. With 3" of vertical travel, router bit changes can be made from above the table. Sealed ball bearings, brass fittings, heavy duty guide posts and a lead screw mean this router lift is built to last.
- The "U-Turn" Lift #9563 comes pre-mounted to a 12-3/32" x 9-1/32" x 3/8" heavy duty aluminum router plate that is designed to fit the MLCS Router Table Top and Phenolic Table.
- The "U-Turn 2" #9562 is mounted to an 11-3/4" x 9-1/4" x 3/8" insert plate (Please verify your table opening size!) which is designed to fit other (non-MLCS) router tables, including the EAGLE Router Table.
- The router insert plate opening allows for bits up to 3-1/2" in diameter, and includes a locking insert ring with a 2" opening.
- The 18-1/2" height adjustment handle arm extends from the center of your router table so that the handle will clear the edge of any 36" wide or smaller table.
- The #9565 Pro Router Table Stand is designed to be used with this lift. If you are not using the pro Router Table Stand, you will have to drill a hole in your stand to accommodate the handle.
U-Turn Lifts include:
- 3 allen wrenches
- 1 insert ring with 2" opening
- 1 insert wrench
- 1 starter pin
- Plate leveling screws
3-1/4 HP Variable Speed Router Motor #9564
BIG 4.2" Diameter Motor
- Heavy Duty 15 amp
- Will Handle the Biggest Router Bits
- Variable Speed from 10,000 to 22,000 RPM
- INCLUDED: 1/4" Collet, 1/2" Collet, and 2 Collet Wrenches
Pro Router Table Stand #9565
- 35" High x 26" Wide x 22" Deep
- Heavy Duty Square Tube Construction
- Pre-drilled to mount the MLCS Cast-Iron or Phenolic Table Tops
- Can Mount to Any Router Table Top
- Non-Slip Adjustable Feet
Locking Insert Ring Kit #9566 and Wrench #9567
The 4 piece locking insert ring kit has openings of 1/4", 1/2", 1-3/16" (designed to fit standard template guide bushings), and 2-1/2". Easy-in and Easy-out, using the specially designed wrench, insert rings will spin and lock into place. No screws are needed. This set is designed to use with the U-Turn router lift. Wrench is sold separately (#9567)
Router Reducer #9568
Designed to hold smaller router motors.
- Reducer #9568 is designed to hold router motors of 3-1/2" in diameter. (Porter Cable 690/890, Bosch 1617/1618, and DeWalt 610 are some commonly used routers of this size.)