"Holy Smokes, what a difference over a fabric strap clamp and the amount of pressure you can get. Definitely check out the Merle Clamp--it's a really good investment!" Quote from The Wood Whisperer.
The Merle Woodworking Band Clamp features quick release corners and pivoting, self-adjusting jaws that align to any angle, even circles!
Includes a 23 ft. steel banding reel, four quick release corners, and four pivoting jaw inserts. The flexible jaw inserts are non-marring and are easily removed. They are made of high impact ABS plastic for a long life and heavy use. The dual pivot feature allows the Merle to clamp virtually any size, shape, or project securely! Perfect for circles and ovals and polygonal shapes.
- Ships with 23' STEEL banding reel.
- Almost no capacity limitation!
- Steel banding provides greater clamping pressure than fabric strap clamps.
- Clamps as small as 2-5/8" x 2-5/8" to 69" x 69", or 23' around, but can be extended to any length by using standard 3/8" steel banding or strapping.
- Holds any type of frame for easy gluing, nailing or screwing.
- Even jointing force at all corners.
- Excellent for wide cabinet type frames (use in the center or edges),
- Excellent for for narrow picture frames.
- Use as much or as little clamping pressure as needed.
- Cast aluminum and steel construction makes our woodworking band clamp a tough tool that will work hard and long for you.
- Quick Release Corner Clips pull off with finger pressure. Just clip on more corners and get to work!
Merle Band Clamp Review and 3 Project Demo
by Next Level Woodworking
Merle Clamp Demo Video