New and Improved!
The BESSEY K Body® REVO™ Parallel Clamp is a feature-filled redesign of a classic clamp style, perfect for high-pressure clamping, 90-degree clamping or powerful spreading,
Upgrades from the original K Body®:
- More durable components and an internal steel frame increase clamping force to an impressive 1500 lbs.
- Enlarged 2" wide by 5-3/4" long replaceable pads providing a larger surface area for pressure distribution.
- Throat depth is now 3-3/4" (versus 3-3/8" on the older K-Body®).
- Upgraded two-component composite handles give a better grip while increasing comfort.
- 2 glue-resistant rail protection pads keep the rail from contacting the work, elevate the rail away from squeeze-out, and eliminate staining in woods with high tannin content. These pads have through holes for use with optional hold-down clamps to temporarily affix the clamp to a workbench or other surface up to 2" thick.
- Parallel jaws accurately clamp at 90° to maintain squareness
- Even pressure application over the entire jaw surface
- Ready conversion for spreading
- Quick-release movable jaw
- Large, Power-Grip Handles
Made in Germany.
|Clamping Force||1500 lbs.|