Finish Max Fine Finish HVLP Sprayer #450-0100
Paint just about anything with this easy to use fine finish sprayer. This paint or stain sprayer sprays an even modern factory-like finish on any surface. Perfect for repurposing, refinishing, repainting, restyling, upcycling, renewing, revamping and refreshing second-hand furniture or cabinets. Change the look of a kitchen by spraying the cabinets with a fresh coat of paint using the Finish Max sprayer. Use this Finish Max sprayer with paint, chalk paint, clear sealer, polyurethane, primer, stain or varnish. The sprayer is easy to set up, easy to use and easy to clean-up and is backed by a two-year warranty. This HVLP (high volume, low pressure) sprayer will direct the finish on your project and has less over spray than airless sprayer models.
The three-way spray setting gives the user precision control. For spraying up and down, align the tabs to the vertical position. Rotate the tabs to a horizontal position for spraying side to side. To spray irregular surfaces, adjust the tabs to a 45-degree angle, and you'll get maximum control by regulating the paint flow. Adjusting the trigger control knob can change your spray pattern from 1" to 6" wide.
Finish Max Rapid Clean #450-0104
Maintain Your Sprayer for Long-Lasting Performance
Keep your Finish Max or Super Finish Max running smoothly for years by using the Rapid Clean. This helpful cleaning tool is an easy way to tidy up your sprayer after each project.
The Quickest Way to Wash Your Sprayer
To ensure repeated, reliable performance, you should clean your paint sprayer after each use. The Rapid Clean functions by quickly and effectively flushing your paint sprayer with water to remove any leftover or dried paint.
WARNING: Never plug sprayer into power outlet when using the Rapid Clean.
Finish Max Tune Up Kit #450-0105
Everything You Need to Keep on Painting!
Replace parts of your Finish Max with this helpful Tune-Up Kit. The Tune-Up Kit comes with all of the parts you need to continue painting or staining. Maintain your sprayer so it will serve you well for years to come.
- Two Air Filters: Replace your Finish Max air filters regularly for improved airflow and performance. Once your filters start to look worn and dirty, it's time for a change.
- Pick-up Tube: Did you misplace your Pick-Up Tube? Replace it with the one included in the Tune-up Kit. Simply pop it into place and you're ready to go.
- Foam Splash Guard: The Foam Splash Guard creates a tight seal that allows air to flow into the pressurized cup. To prevent leaking, you should replace a worn or torn splash guard.
- Cleaning Brush: Use the included cleaning brush to quickly remove dried paint or stain, remove blockages and keep your paint sprayer in flawless, working condition.
- Container: Having an extra paint container makes it easy to switch between colors and store paint or stain between projects.
- Lid: The lid for the Finish Max container provides a tight seal to safely store your paint or stain for future Do-It-Yourself projects or touchups.
Finish Max Container and Lid (27 ounce) #450-0111
Perfect for Storing and Preserving Paint
The Finish Max container and lid provide a safe area for Do-It-Yourselfers to store paint or stain between projects. The lid creates an airtight seal to keep different colors and materials fresh for several weeks. The container is made of durable plastic and can hold up to 27 ounces of paint or stain. This is great for when you need to take a break from painting or want to switch between colors. Simply remove the container from your paint sprayer and twist on the lid.
- Translucent Container: The Finish Max container is translucent, allowing you to easily see how much paint or stain is left. Use the measurement guide on the side of the container to see exactly how much material is available for spraying.
- Easy Filling: Pour your paint or stain into the container and secure it to the Finish Max with a twist. When you've finished spraying, remove the container for quick and easy cleaning.
- Great for Storage: The Finish Max container is compact and fits perfectly on a shelf or workbench, allowing you to jump right back into painting when you're ready.
- Holds up to 27 ounces of material
- Made of durable plastic
Product Instruction Manuals:
What's Included (with Finish Max Sprayer #450-0100):
- Finish Max Sprayer
- Air Nozzle
- Cleaning brush
- Viscosity cup
Specifications (for Finish Max Sprayer #450-0100):
- Adjustable 3 way spray cap offering horizontal, vertical and circular spray patterns
- 2.0mm Spray Tip
- 120 Volts
- 60 Hz, 400 Watts
- 34,000 RPM Motor Speed
- 20 in. long power cord
What's Included (with Finish Max Rapid Clean #450-0104):
- Finish Max suction tube
- 2 clamps
- Faucet attachment
- Paint Sprayer Sold Separately