On/Off Magnetic Workholding Jigs:
- Use at least two magnets per jig or fixture
- Great for any woodworking shop
- Ideal time saver for anyone who works with wood
These neodymium on/off workholding jig magnets are strong, repositionable and easy to use. Simply turn to the ON position to hold in place and turn to OFF when not in use. Ideal for woodworking. Recommend at least two per jig or fixture. Item #492-7521 and #492-7523 have Mounting Holes.
|SKU||Pull Force||Mounting Holes|
On/Off Magnetic Welding Square #492-7524:
- 150 lbs Pull
- 1.735'' L x 1.565'' W x 1.725'' H
- Pre-tapped holes for versatile mounting
- Great for any welding shop or garage
- Ideal time saver for any metal worker
Place this extremely powerful neodymium on/off magnet on two mating steel surfaces to help accurately position material during welding. Simply push handle down and turn to the ON position to hold in place and turn OFF to easily disengage magnet. Can be used on flat or round steel surfaces. Pre-tapped holes on all sides for versatile mounting.