Enhanced and updated Bluetooth connectivity! No more wires above the table. Improved app functions. The heavy duty, computer controlled, motorized PowerLift Pro® handles the biggest router motors and router bits. With a "hands free" Foot Pedal and free Android app.
- Easy to read app controls and height readout
- Plug and Play! Almost no setup required
- Great for home, schools, retirement communities and manufacturing facilities
- Use the Foot Pedal for easy "hands free" height adjustments
- On the fly plunge cutting
- Precise movements within .001"
- The full featured App pre-installed on the 10" Tablet is everything you need for extremely precise control
- Six custom Memory Positions with Advanced Pass Control
- "Set Zero" at any point. Over 3" of total travel.
- Preset Movements are pre-programmed with the most common measurements.
- Designed to fit round routers motors that are 3-1/4 HP and 4.2" diameter. Reducer sleeve is available for common 3.5" diameter router motors.
- The 3/8" thick Aluminum Plate can accept router bits up to 3.5" in diameter.
- Perfect for Mortising, Circle Cutting, Incremental Passes, and Making a Stopped Dado! See the Videos.
- Sealed bearings and heavy duty steel guide posts allow smooth, stable control of your router.
- Includes a self-locking reducer ring with a 2" opening. Additional insert rings for the router plate are available.
- The PowerLift Pro® 1 with Bluetooth router lift (#9529, #9520) with plate size 9-1/32" x 12-3/32" will fit all MLCS router tables with plates, including:
- Router Table Top
- Cast-Iron Extension Top
- Phenolic Table
- Bench Top Table
- The PowerLift Pro® 2 with Bluetooth router lift (#9519, #9521) will fit non-MLCS Router Tables with an 11-3/4" x 9-1/4" x 3/8" insert plate opening
The PowerLift Pro® Router Lift ships with everything listed below. Our FREE Android App is available as a download.
Included with the PowerLift Pro®:
- (1) Foot Switch
- (1) Insert Ring with 2" Opening
- (1) Insert Ring Wrench
- (1) Starter Pin
- (3) Allen Wrenches
- (4) Plate Leveling Screws
- (1) Power Supply Cord
Router Motor sold separately.
PowerLift PRO® App Features:
The PowerLift Pro Android app allows precise control of your precision router lift.
- "LIFT POSITION" displays the current position of the lift along with the units of measure
- Tapping "UP" or "DOWN" moves the lift
- "SPEED" sets lift speed rate
- "SET ZERO" sets the current position of the lift as the new zero
- "MEMORY POSITIONS" stores six user customizable locations for repetitive operations. Incremental passes are easy to setup, and the foot pedal can be used to cycle through the positions while keeping hands on the work.
- "PRESET MOVEMENTS" provides Max up and Max down, and moves the lift 1/100", 1/64", 1/32", 1/16", 1/18", 1/4" and 1/2",
Free App Updates will be available periodically on our website.
Bi-directional Foot Pedal
The footswitch allows the operator to raise or lower the lift while keeping both hands on the work piece. Use the Foot Pedal to cycle through Advanced Pass Control stored positions for hands free incremental passes!
Operations that were previously too difficult or too dangerous can now be performed on the router table (like plunge cutting, mortising, dadoes, and circle cutting) - with better dust collection and improved safety. You can turn your router table into an efficient and effective mortising machine.
A real mortising machine
You can turn your router table into an efficient and effective mortising machine. A simple jig that controls the movement of the work piece on top of the table, combined with raising the spinning bit via the footswitch, will yield perfect mortises.
10" Android Tablet with PowerLift PRO® App pre-installed #9525:
(Included in Packages #9519 & #9529)
- 10.1" LCD - IPS screen, 1280*800 pixels
- MTK6582 Quad-Core 1.3Ghz CPU
- Mali 400 3D hardware acceleration GPU
- Operating System: Android 4.4.4
- Multi-touch Capacitive screen
- Multi-language support
- 1 GB RAM with 16 GB storage
- Supports Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Wifi: 802.11b/g/n
- Dual camera, front .3MP, back 2MP
- Battery: 3.7V/7000mAh
- I/O Ports: Micro 5-pin USB, TF Card Slot, SIM Card Slot, 3.5mm Stereo Headset
4 Piece Locking Insert Ring Kit #9566 (Sold separately)
The 4 piece kit has openings of 1/4", 1/2", 1-3/16" ( to fit standard template guide bushings), and 2-1/2". Easy-in and Easy-out, using the specially designed wrench, insert rings will spin and lock into place. No screws are needed.
Router Reducer Sleeve for 3-1/2" Motors #9568 (Sold separately)
Designed to hold smaller router motors of 3-1/2" in diameter (e.g., Porter Cable 690/890, Bosch 1617/1618, and Dewalt 617/618).
Bluetooth Control Box #9522 (Sold separately)
For older model PowerLift PRO, use this item to convert to Bluetooth connectivity.
BLUETOOTH PowerLift Pro® Documentation
PowerLift Pro® Android App Software
To download the latest updates to the app, please visit MLCS Woodworking. Current app version: 2.1.0
Re-Pairing the PowerLift to your Android Device