The MLCS Router Table Top includes a heavy, white melamine Router Table Top, a high Split Fence and your choice of Router Insert Plates, plus lots of features! The router plate insert opening in the top measures 12‑3/32" x 9‑1/32".
Router Table Top and Fence is compatible with the MLCS PowerLift Pro Motorized Lift and the MLCS U-Turn Router Lift.
ROUTER TABLE TOP:
- The 24" x 32", 1-3/8" thick Heavy Tabletop (1/4" thicker than most other tables) has a sturdy MDF core, durable melamine surface and polyethylene plastic edges
- Choose from two different 9‑1/32" x 12‑3/32" router insert plates: 3/8" thick Phenolic (item #9338) or 3/8" thick Premium Aluminum (item #9621) or No Plate option for use with MLCS Router Lifts. Each plate comes with reducer rings to customize the opening of the plate to accommodate different sized router bits. Phenolic plate has 2 rings for 3 opening sizes. Premium aluminum plate has 5 insert rings and wrench.
- Aluminum Miter Track in the table and T‑Track in the fence allows the use of jigs, a miter gauge, and feather boards.
- The guide pin allows freehand routing
- Hex head adjusting screws level the magnetic insert to table top
- 33" long anodized Aluminum Angle keeps the fence at 90° for accuracy
- 6" High Split Fence has an MDF core and a melamine surface, allows edge routing for safer vertical routing operations
- Split fence has Dust Port and Adapter for mounting to a dust collection system
- T-slot allows attachment of featherboards or jigs to the fence
- Durable plastic Safety Guard helps protect eyes
- Fence is Mounted on a T-slot, allowing for independent adjustment and varied openings around the router bit
- Measuring Tape on top of fence reads both right to left and left to right, for easy measuring
Shown with Router Table Stand (sold separately) and PREMIUM Aluminum Plate option.