Benchtop Router Table - Compact Portable | MLCS
MLCS Woodworking Benchtop Router Table is compact, portable but also heavy-duty, affordable and easy to use and assemble.
The heavy gauge steel stand gives a stable platform for using the 16" x 24" Benchtop Router Table and Fence. When mounted to this 20" wide x 15" deep x 13-1/2" tall steel stand, the table top will be 14-1/2" above your work bench.
Benchtop Router Table Features:
- A 9-1/32" x 12-3/32" Phenolic Insert Plate with 2 removable rings to give three different bit openings (3-7/8", 2-5/8", 1-3/16").
- Two Aluminum T-Track Slots and One Aluminum Miter Slot
- The T-Track Slots allow attachment of featherboards or jigs to the fence
- Split Fence has a dust port and adapter for standard Shop Vac hoses
- Hex head adjusting screws to level magnetic insert to top
- Sturdy 1" thick table top has a durable 24" x 16" MDF and Melamine surface with banded edges
Also available with No Plate for use with our PowerLift PRO® #9529 and U-Turn Router Lifts #9563.
Router Fence Features:
- High Split Fence with a MDF core and melamine surface, allows edge routing for safer vertical routing
- Router Fence features 24" long anodized aluminum angle to keep the fence at 90° (within 0.010") for accuracy
- Measuring tape on top of fence reads both right to left and left to right, allowing easy measurements
- Durable plastic safety guard
- Works with our Miter Gauge