Double Sided Water Stone 400/1000 Grit
Sharpening stones, or whetstones, are used to sharpen the edges of steel tools and implements, such as knives, scissors, scythes, razors, chisels, hand scrapers, and plane blades, through grinding and honing.
All EAGLE and K-PREMIUM items are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for the life of the product. All MLCS products have a 3-Year Guarantee. Excludes products that have been altered or need resharpening. Eagle America assumes no liability for damages or injury caused by misuse. Loss or damages are limited to full refund of purchase price only.
- Returns of non-defective merchandise as determined by our staff are subject to a 10% restocking fee (minimum restocking fee $2.00)
- Power tools are limited to manufacturers' warranty.
We hate backorders too. Backordered items will be released and shipped automatically as soon as they are available. For credit card orders, backordered items will not be charged to your card until the item ships. Backordered items will be shipped with no additional shipping charge (in the contiguous USA).
- Water stones are manufactured from high quality corundum medium with elevated levels of aluminum-oxide.
- Generous thickness and superior hardness for durability and sharpening quality.
- Double-sided for convenience and ease of use.
- 2-1/2" Wide by 7" Long (with any stone there will be minor variations in size)
- Convenient size to store in "leftover" containers to keep moisture levels and avoid cracking.
- Versatile sharpening range with two stones for sharpening grit range from 400 to 1000.