NEW! PocketJig100 Pocket Hole Jig by MILESCRAFT
PocketJig100 pocket hole jig allows you to connect your workpieces in a quick and timely manner or do repairs around your house. Small, compact design allows you to do applications where a small jig is required. Built-in board thickness locations for easy measurement and set-up of your workpieces, virtually eliminating the need for manual measurements. Everything you need to get started with your first pocket holes!
PocketJig100 - Designed to make repairs simple
- No fence and the small design allows you to get into some of the smallest places to make repairs to many joints
Board Thickness Settings
- There are four common board thickness settings built into the jig: 1/2", 3/4", 1" and 1-1/2" (12, 19, 27, 38mm)
- Easy reference marks to mark your board thickness and set your jig
- The PocketJig100 pocket jig includes a clamping magnet to allow you to easily secure the jig to your workpiece using any standard metal clamp.
- For speed and accuracy, use the Milescraft 3" FaceClamp (Sold Separately)
Hardened Steel Drill Bushing
- The bushing allows for precise pocket holes every time using the Milescraft PocketBit
- Tight tolerances between the bushing and the drill bit reduce tear-out and create a clean pocket hole on the first try
Quick Change Compatible
- With the Milescraft Connector, you can change from drilling to driving in just seconds!
- 3/8" (9.5mm) PocketBit
- 3/8" Stop Collar
- 6" Magnetic T20 Star Driver
- Hex Key
- Instruction Manual