TRITON TRA001 3-1/4 HP Dual Mode Precision Plunge Router
These plunge routers have easy single wrench "above-the-table" bit changes.
SKU # 415-5631
MLCS Woodworking #1 choice in precision plunge router is the TRITON 3-1/4 HP Dual Mode Precision Plunge Router
The "above-the-table" crank raises and lowers the router under the table...Eliminating the need for an expensive lift system.
- Automatic spindle lock allows single wrench bit changes through the base.
- Change from free plunge to fixed base mode with the push of a button.
- Removable plunge spring for easy lifting and adjustment.
- Fast plunge depth adjustment with winder handle.
- Easy access brushes for quick replacement.
Powerful yet precise.
- This TRITON Routers 3-1/4 HP/ 15A motor can handle the toughest routing applications.
- Electronically controlled soft start and variable speed provides the perfect speed for any size router bit.
- Micro-winder gives fine depth adjustment.
- Precise pre-set cut depths with 3-stage turret and direct reading scales.
- Automatic power lock-off and shaft lock when changing router bits.
- Fully enclosed guarding shields the cut zone (and also assists dust extraction).
- Effective dust port.
- The side air vents reduce intake of dust into the motor casing when mounted upside-down in a router table.
- This TRITON Router has a multi-function fence for optimum control during hand-held use and circle cutting.
Included Accessories: 1/4" and 1/2" Collet, Collet Wrench, Premium Edge Guide, Table Adjusting Rod
Write a Review
Monster machine by C. Venta (Oct 5, 2018)
I've owned this router for 7 years now & it's great. This newer model with the riser seems unnecessary to me because the router by itself in s so easy to raise & lower quite easily. This machine is a beast, it is the center of my shop. I've owned a Sears 3 1/2 hp & a Porter Cable large hp router & this router puts them both to shame. All the features this router has, plus this price is amazing. It's made in Australia and it is very carefully designed to be very efficient to use. My favorite feature is the above the table bit change, my scraped knuckles are a thing of the past. You are a fool if you don't buy this router, the power, the ease of operation, simplicity of the controls is awesome. You'll never need another router. If you have the means, or you're a professional, you should buy 2.
Router lift by John Kaiserlik (Dec 10, 2016)
I didn't like the looks of many of the router lifts that I saw, so I bought this to eliminate the need for a lift. It saved the cost of buying a router lift and makes setup more accurate than lifts that I have seen. It works great for me!