Thin Rip Table Saw Jig
The Thin RipTable Saw Jig makes repetitive ripping of thin strips safer and easier than ever before. Because the strips are cut on the left-hand side of the blade, there is no burning, binding or kickback. Made from heavy-duty aluminum extrusions, the jig locks securely in any 3/4"W x 3/8"H miter gauge slot while a built-in scale helps you make fine adjustments. The ball bearing holds the stock firmly against the fence, allowing for a smooth feed rate and simple fence repositioning.
The Thin Rip Table Saw Jig This is the perfect tool for edging, inlay, bent laminations and more.
- Solid aluminum for durability.
- Low-profile miter track clamp locks in at any point along the miter track.
- Also works great on the bandsaw as a single-point fence for cutting curves
- Adjusts from 1-3/8" to 5-3/4" away from your miter track
- Measures 5" W x 7-3/4" L.
- The jig is stationary, while the fence is moved for each cut.
For Craftsman and other undersized miter slots, it may be necessary to sand down the side of the miter bar on the Thin Rip Jig for proper fit.
SAFETY NOTE: Ripping thin strips requires the use of a zero-clearance insert (sold separately) to prevent stock from binding between the lade and factory insert. Guard and splitter were removed here for illustration purposes only.