U-Turn Router Lift Router Table Complete Package | MLCS Woodworking
MLCS Woodworking U-Turn Lift Router Table Complete Package allows you to keep your work on the table, and you adjust the router from the side.
The 6 compenents of this complete package were carefully chosen to maximize your routing performance and efficiency.
Complete Package #9638 Includes:
- 24" x 32" Phenolic Router Table Top #9577 (no plate)
- 4" Tall X-1 Router Table Fence #9576
- U-Turn Router Lift with Premium Aluminum Plate #9563
- Locking Insert Ring Kit #9566
- 3-1/4HP Variable Speed Router Motor #9564
- PRO Router Table Stand #9565
Phenolic Table Top #9577 Features:
- Deluxe Double T-Track with 1/4" and 3/4" slots
- Pre-Drilled for mounting our top of the line fence system, the "X1" Fence
- Pre-Drilled for the 35" high x 26" wide x 22" deep Pro Router Table Stand.
- Can be mounted to other stands.
X1 Fence System #9576 Features:
The X1 fence is a significant upgrade to almost any router table!
Standing 4" tall, this fence mounts to any table that is 1/2" to 1-1/2" thick and from 24" to 32" wide. It is designed with a two track mounting system with adjustable rulers so you can set the fence to zero and make repetitive movements. The X1 "top mounted" ruler ensures that repetitive cuts or setting your stop block can be done with ease. The removable and fully adjustable fence faces are made of melamine coated heavy-duty MDF and fully edge banded for low friction and long life. Adjustments are made using locking knobs - no tools needed! The core of the X1 is anodized aluminum, with available t-slots to mount a stop block or almost any jig or accessory.
- The X1 includes two 1/32" x 1/16" space bars, which offset the fence face, either 1/32" or 1/16". They're stored in the the fence for easy access when needed.
- The X1 Dust Port is designed to accept a 2-1/4" or 2-1/2" vacuum hose
- With very smooth action, repetitive movements, adjustable fence faces, open t-track, rulers, 2 offset bars, dust collection and a safety guard, the X1 fence has it all!
U-Turn Router Lift #9563 Features:
This professional quality router lift is precisely machined from aluminum and steel. Built to handle the big 4.2" diameter, 3-1/4 HP routers with ease. This lift allows very smooth and easy adjustments. With over 2" of travel, router bit changes can be made from above the table. Sealed ball bearings, brass fittings, heavy duty guide posts and a lead screw mean this router lift is built to last.
- The "U-Turn" Lift comes pre-mounted to a 12-3/32" x 9-1/32" x 3/8" heavy duty aluminum router plate.
- The router insert plate opening allows for bits up to 3-1/2" in diameter, and includes a locking insert ring with a 2" opening.
- The 18-1/2" height adjustment handle arm extends from the center of your router table so that the handle will clear the edge of any 36" wide or smaller table.
4 Piece Locking Insert Ring Kit #9566 Features:
The 4 piece locking insert ring kit has openings of 1/4", 1/2", 1-3/16" (designed to fit standard template guide bushings), and 2-1/2". Easy-in and Easy-out, using the specially designed wrench, insert rings will spin and lock into place. No screws are needed.
3-1/4 HP Variable Speed Router Motor #9564 Features:
BIG 4.2" Diameter Motor
- Heavy Duty 15 amp
- Will Handle the Biggest Router Bits
- Variable Speed from 10,000 to 22,000 RPM
- INCLUDED: 1/4" Collet, 1/2" Collet, and 2 Collet Wrenches
Pro Router Table Stand #9565 Features:
- 35" High x 26" Wide x 22" Deep
- Heavy Duty Square Tube Construction
- Pre-drilled to mount the MLCS Cast-Iron or Phenolic Table Tops
- Can Mount to Any Router Table Top
- Non-Slip Adjustable Feet